Acceptable Conduct Policy
Last Updated: February 26, 2017
This Acceptable Conduct Policy outlines some examples of prohibited conduct in connection with our Services. Note that any capitalized terms not defined in this Acceptable Conduct Policy have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service. If you have any comments or questions about this Acceptable Conduct Policy, feel free to contact us.
We expect our users to behave responsibly. As a user of Reverent Services, you agree not to misuse the Services or help anyone else do so. For example, you can't do any of the following in connection with the Services:
1. Abusing And Disrupting The Services
- Don’t probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
- Don’t breach or otherwise bypass any security or authentication measures.
- Don’t tamper with the Your Sites or attempt to access the websites of other Reverent users without permission.
- Don’t interfere with or disrupt any user, host or network (whether it’s Reverent’s or someone else’s), for example by distributing malware or overloading, flooding or mail-bombing any part of the Services.
- Don’t access, search or recreate websites from the Services without our permission (for example, scraping, spidering or crawling).
- Don’t take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or our third party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what’s reasonable.)
- Don’t provide your password(s) to any other person, use any other person’s username and password, or otherwise manage the Services through shared credentials.
2. Spamming And Phishing
- Don’t send spam or other unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements. (We reserve the right to determine what constitutes spam.)
- Don’t send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including without limitation phishing or spoofing.
3. Deceiving And Impersonating Others
- Don’t do anything that's false, fraudulent, inaccurate or deceiving.
- Don’t impersonate another person, company or entity.
- Don’t engage in misleading or unethical marketing or advertising.
- Don’t use unauthorized credit cards, debit cards or other unauthorized payment devices on the Services.
- Don’t promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
- Don’t resell the Services or assets build with the Services unless specifically authorized to do so, or publish or use the Services on any network or system other than those provided by Reverent unless previously authorized by Reverent.
5. Infringing, Misappropriating And Violating Rights
- Don’t infringe or misappropriate anyone’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- Don’t violate anyone’s privacy or publicity rights.
6. Being Offensive
- Don’t do or post anything threatening, harassing, abusive, excessively violent, offensive, sexually explicit or obscene.
- Don’t advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group based on their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, age or disability.
- Do not libel or slander Reverent, Reverent Partners, or other Reverent users.
- Do not attempt to lie or cheat to take advantage of Reverent promotions, discounts, or deals.
7. Breaking The Law
- Don’t use the Services in violation of any US export controls, regulations or sanctions.
- Don’t do anything that otherwise violates the law, including without limitation all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
If we conclude that you’re violating any of these policies, or engaging in any other behavior we deem abusive or inappropriate, we may take action against your Account or Your Sites. We try to ensure fair outcomes, but in all cases we reserve the right to remove any content or suspend your Account or Your Sites, without any refund of any amounts paid for the Services, without notice, at any time and for any reason. We reserve the right to enforce, or not enforce, this Acceptable Conduct Policy in our sole discretion.
You can report violations of these guidelines to us directly by [email protected]
We may modify this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time, and will post the most current version on our site. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we'll notify you in accordance with the procedures set forth in our Terms of Service.